How Far Can You See?
It’s been a great year at the Critical Doer blog. Readers from around the world are regularly reading the content through direct contact with the blog or via social media. It’s been a joy to share my thoughts and experiences with you in hope that we can achieve more through turning critical thinking into critical doing.
Here is a compilation of the top 10 posts of 2015 based upon page views. Here’s your chance to catch up in case you missed one. Thanks again for following my blog and best wishes turning thinking into doing. It’s what a Critical Doer would…do!
- Earning Versus Entitlement: A Critical Doer Tip of the Hat to James Harrison
- Rebuttal to A Critical Doer Tip of the Hat to James Harrison
- Critical Doer Deep Dive: Where Does Innovation Come From?
- Critical Doer Tip of the Hat to Stuart Scott
- Battle of the O’s: Ownership and Objectivity
- And the Winner Is…Both of Us!
- Perfecting Strength: It’s All About Connections
- The Kid’s Story
- Finding What You’re Looking For: Jody’s Story
- There’s Something About that Dog
Be sure to check in on New Year’s Day for a very special post to kickoff 2016!
Reminder: you can get automatic updates from The Critical Doer by using the subscription widget at the top of this post. You can also follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. I also encourage you to let me know what you think of the posts or share a story of your own using the comments section or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.